YOUR REAL ESTATE EXPERTS
Begin Your Real Estate Journey Today
We are here for you – every step of the way.
Our 2021 Sales Volume
Combined Years of Teton Valley
Real Estate Experience
A Dynamic Duo
Your Team for Buying & Selling in Teton Valley
If you’re seeking an ideal mountain property for the short or long term, or aiming to transition into the mountain lifestyle, we’re here to help you achieve your vision while customizing the buying and selling experience to meet your unique needs and goals.
As a dynamic duo at the broker level, we hold multiple specialized designations in the field which allows us to provide clients with a unique and personalized experience.
With both of us actively involved in every stage of the process, you’ll always have multiple layers of support and an expert readily available and eager to meet your needs – even long after the deal is closed.
Meet Joanne LaBelle
Associate Broker WY & ID, GRI, SFR
Joanne grew up on her family’s working dude ranch near Dubois, WY, and she has been selling real estate in Teton Valley, ID, and Jackson Hole, WY since 1995. She holds a B.A. degree in Communications and has been an Associate Broker in Wyoming and Idaho since 2000.
Her focus is to find the ideal mountain property for your short and long-term aspirations – which she’s successfully done this for hundreds of buyers over the years. Joanne also excels at helping buyers transition into the mountain lifestyle. She understands the importance of details as well as the bigger picture, and has always been passionate about her career. Joanne has consistently been recognized as a Top Producer in the Teton Valley market for many years.
Joanne lives near Victor, ID in a home that she designed and built in 2015. With a family background in construction and ranching, in her spare time, she can often be found on a tractor or a skid steer, fixing fences, gardening, or moving horses. She raises Tennessee Walker horses and enjoys hiking, mountain biking, skiing, and horseback riding with her Golden Retriever on the endless network of trails surrounding Teton Valley.
Meet Natalie Volcko
Associate Broker WY & ID, ABR, SRS, RSPS, RENE, C-RETS
Natalie first set down roots in Teton Valley in 2006 and has been a top producer since joining the Teton Valley Team in 2017. She has represented a wide variety of buyers and sellers over the years, and approaches every real estate transaction with a fresh, honest approach, a discerning eye, and attention to detail. Well-connected with local builders and contractors, she also has uniquely extensive knowledge of local building regulations and intricacies, and is eager to share knowledge and resources to make her clients’ transactions as smooth and ideal as possible.
Natalie loves real estate because it provides endless opportunities to learn and to meet a wide range of interesting people. Her passion is to help clients invest in their future and make where they live feel like home; clients become lifelong friends as a result.
As active members of the Teton Valley community, Natalie and her husband, Josh, balance local business ownership with raising a busy family. Natalie enjoys supporting local nonprofits as a board member for the Community Foundation of Teton Valley, and loves the diverse Teton Valley community that cares about supporting its members’ varied needs.
Natalie is a licensed broker in Idaho, Wyoming, and Massachusetts. When she’s not at the office, you can find her skiing, biking, behind the boat, and on other adventures in the mountains, fully enjoying the good life Teton Valley has to offer. She also regularly visits her family and hometown of Martha’s Vineyard.
Ways We’re Involved in the Teton Valley Community
Community is truly what makes Teton Valley feel like “home”.
One of our favorite annual events in Teton Valley is the Community Foundation of Teton Valley’s Tin Cup Challenge (a fundraising event for local nonprofits). We are so thankful and honored to be able to give back to our community each year as Tin Cup Business Challengers.
We also strongly believe in being engaged members of our community. Natalie is a current board member for the Community Foundation of Teton Valley, and Joanne has also served on multiple non-profit boards over the years.
We value and cherish the mountain lifestyle we’re so lucky to be able to live in the Tetons, and we encourage our clients and friends to join us as great stewards of our area!
You can also find us often enjoying the local community and outdoors, too. If you see us out on the trails, be sure to say hi!
Serving Victor, Driggs, Tetonia, and Alta
We specialize in working with buyers and sellers to help them achieve their short-term and long-term real estate goals.
Whether you're buying a home or looking for land...
We’ll help you find your ideal mountain property, present a competitive and strategic offer, guide you through the transaction process, and ensure you have a smooth transition into the Teton Valley community and lifestyle.
Whether you're moving, upgrading, downsizing, or selling an investment property...
We'll help you get the best value for your property while also ensuring the entire selling process is a breeze.
Highly professional, but very personal and friendly
"We are so impressed with the Teton Valley Team. They really advised us well on a very complicated closure. They were quick with responses even if they were busy. They are highly professional, but also very personal and friendly."
Thorough and detail-oriented
"Joanne is very thorough and detail-oriented throughout the real estate transaction. She takes the lead and coordinates all inspections and other activities that need to be completed in order to ensure a timely closing. In addition, she is very familiar with Teton Valley and is a great resource."
So helpful when we had no idea what we wanted
"Natalie was so helpful in our first foray into home buying. We had no idea what we wanted and she really helped narrow it down. Although we decided to save up for a few more years before we buy, we will definitely be calling her when we are ready."
We're very lucky to have you!
"Thank you, Joanne and Natalie, for doing such an amazing job for us. You guys are a great team and we were very lucky to have you as our brokers."
Anne & Steven
Realtors who go out of their way to protect you and put your best interests first
"For a first-time buyer, having realtors who go out of their way to protect you and put your best interests first is quite helpful; they are very trustworthy. They work awesome as a team - Natalie got all documentation done super fast and was really on top of things."
What It’s Like to Work With Us
Whether you’re buying or selling, you can expect excellent communication every step of the way.
We keep you in the loop during every part of the process, and want your transaction to be as stress-free as possible!
Select a tab to read more about our Buyer’s and Seller’s Process.
- Let’s chat! We would love to discuss what you’re interested in – land, residential homes, and/or commercial properties – your goals and needs, and your timeframe. We’ll talk about what the market is doing and how we can help you achieve your goals. Reach out any time to get started – we look forward to speaking with you!
- We’ll keep you updated about new listings that come on the market that are specific to your search criteria. We are always available to show you properties and to write an offer quickly for you as time is of the essence, especially in the current Seller’s Market. Read our blog post about Buying in a Seller’s Market here. (please link)
- We’re here to help with every step of the offer process, and we take care of all the paperwork. We are awesome at the nitty gritty contract details and we’ll make sure you’re presenting a strong offer. We want you to feel informed, excited, and less stressed.
- Once you’re under contract, we’ll keep you informed with frequent check-ins about all important deadlines and details.
- Closing! Welcome to Teton Valley – we’re happy to welcome you into our community!
We also both have extensive experience with building in this area (Joanne has built two of her own homes in Teton Valley, and Natalie is currently building a home with her husband Josh who is a builder) and we are happy to help advise with this process. If you’re purchasing a home, we’re also happy to help connect you with local contractors, whether it’s for an irrigation project, roof repair, landscaping, or any other needs you may have.
- Let’s chat! We would love to learn more about your needs, goals, and your property, and to make sure we’re a great fit for you and your real estate journey. We’ll also discuss the Teton Valley market and what to expect during the selling process. Check out our blog post about questions to ask before selling your property. Please reach out any time with questions or to set up a meeting.
- Listing Appointment: we meet with you to tour your home/property, discuss applicable comparable analyses of similar properties in your area, discuss our process, and we answer any questions. We’ll offer a suggested sale price range, depending on your goals/timeframe, and we’ll go over what to start working on to get your property ready to list.
- We take care of all of the listing paperwork and everything we need from the county and title companies.
- We write ad copy and confirm all details with you.
- Professional photography: We have an in-house professional photographer who will take photos of your home/property at your convenience. We will also be there to walk them through the home/property and make sure all details are captured.
- Once approved, your listing goes live in the MLS and we start marketing your property!
- We communicate frequently about showings, ways we’re marketing your property, inquiries, and to touch base. We want you to feel informed, “in the loop,” and excited for the next steps.
- We will notify you about any feedback and any offers that come in.
- Once your property is under contract, we’ll keep you updated every step of the way with important deadlines, information, and anything we need from you.
- Closing! Congratulations, and we would love to stay in touch!